What we do
Rob Kellock Business Consulting provides consultancy services to organisations aiming to:
- obtain certification / accreditation to quality, safety and environmental management system standards
- maintain, improve or extend their existing certifications / accreditations
- comply with their legal obligations
- Can provide everything you need to go from zero to certified including system tools, training, advice, change management.
- Provide a custom solution to suit your organisation and its needs.
- Build easy to use and maintain management systems around any existing compliant processes.
- Can provide ongoing support.
- Provide certification support to ISO9001, AS4801, ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO17025 or a Local Government, State, Federal or a customer’s pre-qualification scheme.
- Flexible and and will work with you on your terms via long-term, short-term or ad-hoc arrangements.
- Consultancy owned and run by Rob Kellock since 2008.
- Extensive industrial and commercial experience.
- Develop and improve management systems which help to deliver your organisation’s vision.
For more information
Rob Kellock Business Consulting offers management services throughout Australia, but predominantly in Sydney, the Central Coast (where we are based) and Newcastle. Working for a range of customers including the heavy industry, engineering, manufacturing, construction, service industries, distribution and logistics, consulting, state government, small business and large corporations. RKBC has the experience to work with any client and improve their business systems either via coaching or as a consultant on site. Extensive experience of certification and accreditation schemes, a wide range of standards, diverse industrial experience and excellent industry contacts allows us to serve almost any customer requirement.