Rob Kellock, the Managing Director, has been working within or under ISO Management Systems all his working life. As a Technician Apprentice he worked under military aviation standards. Then as an engineer he worked under the ISO 9001 quality management standard. Great experience was obtained managing the quality of a laboratory compliant with ISO 17025 for Which? Magazine. After 8 years this laboratory was sold to Intertek Testing and Certification, a leader in the tightly regulated area of product certification. In the next 5 years is where he gained his most valuable experience, auditing and developing managing systems to meet a range of standards and certification marks. During this period he added safety to his UK Quality Manager role with responsibility for 3 Intertek sites.
In 2007 Rob Kellock came to Australia working as a Management Systems Consultant and in 2008 he established the Consultancy. RKBC has provided consultant services to a range of customers:
- seeking to gain or expand their certifications to enter new markets or gain an edge over their competitors
- customers who have received adverse surveillance or re-certification audit reports
- who have a system that has failed to bring about any benefits
- requiring internal auditing services and need flexible and experienced resource
- needing project management planning support for construction projects for a range of small businesses supplying larger companies such as John Holland, Abi Group, Bovis Lend-Lease and several large alliances
In 2010 RKBC launched this website to advertise the company and serve its customers.
If you would like to discuss your requirements contact us and we can provide a full list of customer references.