Rob Kellock has been working within or under Management Systems all his working life. As a Technician Apprentice he worked under military aviation standards. As an engineer he worked under the ISO 9001 standard. Deeper Management Systems experience was obtained managing the quality of a laboratory compliant with ISO 17025 for Which? Magazine. After 8 years this laboratory was sold to Intertek Testing and Certification, a leader in the tightly regulated area of product certification. This is where he gained his most valuable experience. Auditing and developing managing systems to meet a range of standards and certification marks. During this period he became the UK Quality and Safety Manager for 3 sites.
In 2007 Rob Kellock came to Australia and established a Management Systems Consultancy. RKBC has provided consultant services to a range of companies:
- seeking to gain or expand their certifications
- who have received adverse surveillance or recertification audit reports
- who have a system that has failed to bring about any benefits
- who require internal auditing services and need flexible and experienced resource
- needing project management planning support for construction projects for a range of small businesses supplying larger companies such as John Holland, Abi Group, Bovis Lend-Lease and several large alliances
In 2010 Rob Kellock launched this website to advertise the company and serve its customers. If you would like to discuss your requirements contact us and we can provide a full list of customer references.